Subject: Privacy practices issued by EMAK S.p.A. pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003
- further to your visits to this site, compiling forms, preliminary contacts, market surveys and research, possible establishment of a business relationship, our company will collect and process your personal data.
- we hereby specify, in the interest of full disclosure, the following definitions contained in Italian legislative decree D. Lgs. 196/2003:
Processing: any operation, also when performed without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, editing, retrieval, correlation, use, interconnection, blocking, disclosure, diffusion, deletion and destruction of data;
Personal data: any information related to a natural person, identified or identifiable, also indirectly, through reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
pursuant to the terms of article 13 of decree Italian legislative decree D. Lgs. 196/2003 (data protection act),
that the collection and processing of personal will be conducted by the company in compliance with the following:
- general aims: the data will be used to optimise management of business relations between you and the company, to fulfil your requests, for the correct execution of bureaucratic, accounting, taxation and commercial procedures and for the obligatory actions required by law and anyway strictly connected to relationships in existence;
- direct marketing aims:your data (non-sensitive data) can also be used, exclusively with your optional, specific and explicit consent, which can be revoked at any time, also for the transmission of advertising material/communications, such as brochures, invitations, newsletters, etc., by post, by e-mail, fax, telephone, SMS, MMS and similar; after having provided your consent, you are anyway entitled to refuse, at any time and without cost, processing of your data for the aim set down in this paragraph;
- data retention times: the data required for the aims as at point b) (direct marketing), with the exception of data strictly necessary for correct management of your position in administrative terms, will not be retained by our company beyond 24 months;
- methods:the data will be processed using hard copy/computer/telecommunications tools/media, in full compliance with legal requirements and in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and in such a way as to protect your privacy;
- optional conferment: the conferment of personal data is at your own discretion and is not mandatory;
- consequences if you refuse to provide your personal data refusal to provide the data or complete opposition to the processing of such data for the aims as at point a) may make prevent our company from fulfilling certain types of requests. Refusal for the use of data for the aims as at point b) will not however have any consequences concerning the benefits associated with discounts, benefits deriving from promotions or, in general, reciprocal relations between you and the company;
- entities or categories of entities to which the data may be disclosed or distributed: the data may be disclosed to entities outside the company exclusively to comply with legal obligations or obligations arising from the terms of any existing contracts. The data will not be disseminated under any circumstances;
- company managers and officers responsible for data processing: the data will be processed exclusively by a restricted number of specifically authorized company officers in the administrative, marketing, Data centre and sales sectors;
- rights of the data subject: you have all the rights granted by art. 7 to which you are invited to refer for complete disclosure;
- data controller:the data controller is the undersigned company Emak S.p.A., with registered offices at Bagnolo in Piano (RE), Via Fermi no. 4, Italy, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative;
- data manager(s): the manager for relations with the data subject is Tiziano Ideari, who can be contacted at the company headquarters. Any requests for information or explanations can be addressed to the above indicated manager. A complete and constantly updated list of data managers can be consulted on the company website and/or on an appropriate hard copy document held at the company headquarters.
These privacy practices can be integrated, either orally or in writing, with additional elements and indications, to provide the fullest possible response to any further information you may require with regards to data protection and to comply with normative developments.
Date controller (Emak S.p.A.)